Municipal lining requires experience and the necessary equipment to complete the job on time in the appropriate manner. We at USA Pipe Repair have the experience in CIPP (cured in place pipe) lining to deal with all situations that present themselves and we pride ourselves on having the right tool for the job.
Due to age and deterioration many municipal sewers and storm drains are beginning to become cracked, infiltrated, or corroded. With the nature of these lines and the consistent usage upon them, small problems only become bigger ones. With CIPP lining we are able to prevent the spread of these problems and replace the existing lines with a completely new pipe.
Most common pipe lining applications for commercial and business use: Government pipe rehabilitation, sewer pipe, sewer lines, storm drains, water mains, reclaimed water pipes and more.
Key Benefits of Municipal Lateral Lining
- New pipe is given an est. 50 year life expectancy
- Less intrusive to the facility or community
- Lower cost than other methods
- Very little down time
- Seamless = No joints to leak
- Smooth surface improves flow capacity
- No damage to landscaping
- Eliminates root intrusion
- Stops leaks from infiltration/exfiltration
- Bridges missing sections of pipe
- Re-lines virtually any pipe material
The InnerSeal System™ is an easy and non-intrusive way to correct Lateral Pipeline and Main Line Sewer connection problems. This system allows us to fix multiple connection problems per day without interrupting service for an extended period.
Sectional Point Repair
It is no longer necessary to reline a pipe from manhole-to-manhole in order to address one section of pipe. Now we can simply reline the area in need of repair. The Point Repair System consists of a fiberglass reinforced Liner and Ambient Cured Resins.
Municipal pipes fall into disrepair for various reasons. Age and deterioration, cracks, infiltration, corrosion, and erosion are common damages any pipe can experience. And, with municipal pipes being so heavily used, small problems can become big ones in a short amount of time.
Here at USA Pipe Repair, we use CIPP - cured-in-place piping - to fix most of these problems. Cured-in-place piping utilizes an inflatable air bladder and 100% epoxy resin to fix leaks, damages, or issues within a pipe. There are several benefits to this kind of municipal lateral lining:
- The epoxy adds a 50 year life expectancy
- CIPP is less intrusive to a municipal facility and the surrounding community
- It has a lower cost than other methods
- There’s very little downtime involved
- It’s a seamless process so no joints can leak
- There’s no damage to landscaping
- CIPP provides a smooth surface to pipes, which improves flow capacity
- It eliminates the issue of root intrusion
- It stops leaks due to infiltration or exfiltration
- It bridges any missing sections of pipes due to leaks, fractures, or breaks
- It relines any pipe material
We also use the InnerSeal System™, which also allows us to fix multiple connection problems a day without interrupting water service for an extended period. USA Pipe Repair offers sectional point repair for small areas of pipes needing repairs, which doesn’t require traveling from manhole to manhole in order to complete seals and repairs.