USA Pipe Repair can solve problems in vertical pipelines such as roof leaders, electrical conduit and chiller pipelines. Using our air inversion process we can rehabilitate your vertical pipelines while providing a structural repair. If you have any questions about vertical pipelining applications give us a call at anytime.
Key Benefits of Lateral Lining
- Lower cost than traditional methods
- Faster repair time
- Less inconvenient to the homeowner
- Pipe life to est. minimum of 50 years
- Seamless = No joints to leak
- Smooth surface improves flow capacity
- No damage to interior walls
- No damage to landscaping or foundation.
- Eliminates root intrusion
- Stops leaks from infiltration/exfiltration
- Bridges missing sections of pipe
- Re-lines virtually any pipe material
- Repairs 2″-12″ diameter pipe
Repairing vertical roof drains can seem like a hassle, but with USA Pipe Repair it’s a quick and easy process. We offer lateral lining, which can save you more money than traditional methods. This method is also faster than traditional repairs, which is more convenient for you. Our repairs add fifty years of life expectancy to your pipes, and they’re seamless, which means there are no joint leaks.
Because our lateral lining provides a smooth surface, the flow capacity of your vertical roof drains is improved. We don’t use excavational or damaging methods, which means there is no damage done to your interior walls, landscaping, or foundation. It eliminates root intrusion, stops leaks due to infiltration/exfiltration, and provides bridging for missing sections of pipes.
Our lateral lining is also very versatile; it can reline virtually any pipe material and repairs 2”-12” diameter pipes.